Author Topic: 6 week old bedtime confusion  (Read 812 times)

Offline krys403

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: July 09, 2014, 17:35:13 pm »
Hello everyone,

I am very new to this & have been trying out EASY since daughter was 5 weeks old. She eats every 3 hours. It has been going pretty good during the day. She has colic & is just a generally fussy baby. Including feed time she is only up about 45 minutes before she becomes really fussy so I try & put her down in her bouncy chair. She usually nods off for about 30 - 45 minutes before she really sleeps & then wakes up at the 3 hour mark to eat. Is it ok to put her back down after being awake so little? Also my main confusion comes with bedtime. Since she gets so cranky if she is up more than an hour does that mean I put her to bed just an hour after her last nap? Thanks for your help!

Offline kayra

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 60
  • 2 for 1!!
Re: 6 week old bedtime confusion
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 19:23:53 pm »
Hi there, at this stage awake time is roughly an hour (including eating time) so i dont think you're putting her down early. In the evening they seem to last even less as if they want to begin their night sleep-at least thats my experience.
On my phone so i cant find the link but on the faq's of the easy board there is a sticky about a times which is very useful.
Hope that helps :)

Our angel Victor 06.11.10  We miss you, but look forward to the day we will see you again my love 1Cor. 15
Angel, April 2011