Author Topic: Please help - 10 week old  (Read 807 times)

Offline hayley66

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: September 16, 2014, 13:48:07 pm »
I am struggling so much with Easy, I posted on naps board but can't find my post. Having awful 30 minute naps and it throws whole day out. Don't know if he's ot or ut but he's so miserable and so am I :-(

So far
Wake at 7.20
Put down at 8.20, cries but finally sleeps at 8.45, I hear him cry at 9.45, won't resettle.

Feed at 10.30
Put down at 11, cries until 11.15 trying to settle, wakes at 11.45 screaming.
Can't resettle have to walk baby until falls asleep at 12.15, sleeps in buggy till 1.15.
Feed at 1.30.

Put down at 2.10, screams until 2.45. He's now quiet. Guarantee will wake in 30 minutes seriously unhappy.

I have a toddler and can't keep walking him around or driving around so he will sleep. Is he ut or ot when going down, really getting it wrong and the whole day goes out so by 5ish I have to drive him round to sleep or he won't last till bedtime and is so cranky :-)

Offline *Ali*

• Breast Feeding & Pregnancy/Childbirth
  • Forum Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 373
  • Caught in the act!
Re: Please help - 10 week old
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 21:51:26 pm »
Here is your naps post Over tired or under tired

You can see your old posts by going to the Profile tab and selecting Summary and then Show Posts. Also the Show New Replies to Your Posts link next to your avatar right at the top of each page will show you replies. HTH.

I agree with the poster on your naps post that you are maybe trying to put him down a little early and so he is resisting and ending up OT by the time he falls asleep. Perhaps try to put him down 10 mins later and see if that helps?

Also, have you tried going in at the 25 min mark and shh patting him through the transition?
Cadan Dec 2009 and Colby Aug 2011