Author Topic: Transition 2-1 naps no sleep at all, only crying:((( please help  (Read 666 times)

Offline Mamawmiescie

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0

I am new here, but I am following methods Tracy for 9 months. I have 13 months old daughter and we had problems with sleep for half time her life;)) One was better one worse. Recently she used to woke up at 7.30 first nap at 10.30 second nap 2.30 and bedtime at 7.30 but now she her naps are mess. I thought it might be transition to one nap, becuase she refused to go to first nap, so I tried to put her to bed later about 30 minutes and so on,  but she fall asllep only about 12 and sleeps 1,5 h. In the afternoon there was no chance to put her to bed, but she vas very tired and crying  etc. I put her for bedtime about 6.30 pm, and it was ok. BUt for 3 days things are getting worse, she is very sleepy from 11 am but she refuses to sleep at 12, 12.30 we need to"fight" even if she fall asllep she sleep 1 hour and 15 min, and she does not want to play in the afternoon  because she is so tired, but can not sleep. What shoul I do? Thanks for advices!!!!
Marta

Offline jessmum46

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 411
Re: Transition 2-1 naps no sleep at all, only crying:((( please help
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 18:57:39 pm »
Hugs and welcome to the BW site :)

Could you post the last few days for us in EAS format?  So something like

WU 7.30
A 4h
S tried at 11 -  wouldn't go, eventually asleep 11.30-12.45
A 5h45 - tried nap at 3.30, 4, 4.30
BT put down 6pm took 30 mins to settle asleep 6.30

Or along those lines :). How long did her naps used to be?  When was the last time that routine was working for you?

Hopefully we can help you with a plan!