Author Topic: DF  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Nauvoo

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 43
    • Concrete Picture Frames
DF
« on: September 27, 2015, 06:23:16 am »
For the last 3 days DD has been waking up before the DF or today she woke up right when I started the DF. And she stays awake staring at me while I feed her.  So far I've only had to resettle once. But once too many.  Why the change all of a sudden?  Any one else experience this?  She is still taking the full 5 ounces but in fits really, moving all over the place making it hard for me to keep the bottle on her mouth.  We do the dream feed at 10. Today was 10:30 because I heard her start to wake up about 10 min before 10 pm so I waited to see if she would wake all the way.
DD1 (1/09)
DD2 (10/11)
DD3 (3/15)

[url=http://concretepicture.wordpress.com]Concrete Picture
Frames[

Offline Lolly

• Bottle Feeding, Discipline and Socialization
  • Showing Appreciation 318
Re: DF
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 20:01:52 pm »
Did you go in and try to resettle when she woke early for the DF?

Some babies do start to wake for it, some always wake. It could be developmental, it could be that it's disturbing her sleep now which is why it's weaned around 7/8 months.

If she settles straight after the feed I wouldn't worry too much really or it could be a sign that you need to start to wean it now.

Laura

Offline Nauvoo

• Showing Appreciation 43
    • Concrete Picture Frames
Re: DF
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 04:22:28 am »
Gotcha.  Thanks.  She takes awhile to settle after the DF. I dont usually,  "usually", have to help.  we are really close to weaning to night feed. If all goes well as it had been I'm going to wean the night feed by the end of next week.  How long should I wait to wean the DF?  Atm she is only taking 1-2 ounces at night and not acting more hungry at the first feed.
DD1 (1/09)
DD2 (10/11)
DD3 (3/15)

[url=http://concretepicture.wordpress.com]Concrete Picture
Frames[