Author Topic: Help me banish EW for good! (or at least a few nights :) x)  (Read 3902 times)

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 249
Re: Help me banish EW for good! (or at least a few nights :) x)
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2016, 19:31:36 pm »
I think doing that option would be similar to pushing out the day when clocks change or if you need to change time zones if travelling. Sorry no btdt as we don't change our clocks ever. Definitely worth a shot if you think she can handle a long day.
Heidi

Offline MayaandEvasmommy

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: Help me banish EW for good! (or at least a few nights :) x)
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2016, 06:58:35 am »
Well after out last chat we had a bit of a turn around and had a later wake up so I didn't go brutal with the later bedtime and we have had two glorious weeks of 6, 6.30 wake ups :) .  However it was obviously not going to be long term was it???? So after 2 lovely weeks of 6,6.30 wake ups, set naps at 12pm lasting around 1hr 30 and bedtime of 7.30pm,  I think we may be entering 18 month regression territory :(.  We have had bedtime refusals suddenly on several nights this week and NW for over an hour a few night too  :'( :'(

I am living in hope it is just teething or a little SA, I have noticed the nights she doesn't settle so well concides with the days I work so could be just this fx.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 07:01:06 am by MayaandEvasmommy »