Author Topic: 2 month old...where to start?!  (Read 5033 times)

Offline MomofCandE

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 18:18:30 pm »
Ok thanks! Will try being in her room where it is quiet 😊

Offline MomofCandE

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 10:25:51 am »
Yesterday was all over the map. She nodded off in the stroller on the way to school run but only for 30 minutes so she was super cranky then fall back asleep on me for an hour and the day just went downhill. Unless I put her in a carrier she will not sleep out on a walk longer than 40 minutes max. Now the issue is this morning she's been and off asleep since 555 am which she has never woken before 630 I don't think. With the school run in the morning this is not good at all. Do I try to just do what ever it takes to get good naps to make a decent bedtime and have a catch up day? Last night bedtime was 7. My hubby thinks she needs a later bed time but it's like a vicious cycle Cuz she can't stay up till 730 when we don't have good naps.

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 496
Re: 2 month old...where to start?!
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2017, 10:31:54 am »
I think just get through the day however you can and start again with the plan tomorrow. There are lots of times this happens and things can't always be avoided. Just do your best and don't be hard on yoursefl if things get a bit messy, it can't be helped really x