Author Topic: Help with starting EASY with 3rd child 5 wk old not napping  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Beara

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Help with starting EASY with 3rd child 5 wk old not napping
« on: March 09, 2018, 18:40:10 pm »
Lovely to be back on this forum after a few years and great to see such a supportive global community.
I have a 5 wk old DS and a 4 yr old and 7 yr old.
Its so busy with drop offs at 8.45 and 9.30 and pick ups at 12.30 and 2.30. One school involves a drive and the other a short walk.
DS is doing shorter and shorter naps and cries about every ten mins generally. Once a day he'll fo a longer one but not today. So far naps have been in pram and sling and arms, i just dont have the time to stay in a bedroom with him at the moment. He is EBF every 2 -3 hours. DH is away 12 hours a day and I have very little other help.
I did EASY with the other two but its just so busy with 3, Ive just been getting by the past couple of weeks.
He has wind but not colic and spits up alot. He haf a tongue tie release 2 days ago. Nights have strectches of 4 hours approx.
I'm sure many others have managed so I'd be inteterested to hear.
Thank you :)

Offline creations

• Feeding Solid Food & EASY
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 496
Re: Help with starting EASY with 3rd child 5 wk old not napping
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 09:32:25 am »
Hello and welcome back to BW forums :)

Congrats on the arrival of your third :)

I can't really help as I only have one LO but I'd say from what I've seen on the boards try not to worry too much about getting naps in the cot.  If there is one nap per day you can relatively consistently put him down in his cot then go for that and let the others be pram and sling naps.