Author Topic: Baby #3 on the way and toddler won’t stay in bed!!! Help!  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Mommyadel

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Baby #3 on the way and toddler won’t stay in bed!!! Help!
« on: February 13, 2020, 07:39:24 am »
I’m due in6 weeks and my son who we moved to a big boy bed in dec 2019
Was doing OK. These last 2 weeks he is up at least twice as soon as I put him down. ( we do a good wind down bedtime routine with him) and a few times in the night. I don’t let
Him fall asleep when I am in the room I put him to bed sleepy and tired but awake. He has night lights in his room and still naps about 1 hr and 20 mins most days at his daycare.
The wakes right after bedtime are usually about going to the potty even though we go he gets in bed or wanting another song etc. Nuisance requests and at night he wants his feed rubbed or is cold or wants a song... he has had a growth spurt so we give him some meds before bed to help with that as I had bad growing pains as a child. He is up and ready for the day around 6 ish.
Do I need to cut his nap out altogether or is it something more? I know with the baby coming I’m sure that has some okay in it but I need to snip this in the butt before babes come for my own sanity!!
He will be 3 May 1 and is a very spirited kid, he can go allllll day long without presenting he is tired but only because I know him, he is tired at the end of the day and can go from 100-0 in a few minutes

Please help!! He will be 3 in