Author Topic: nite time sleep/feeds/e.a.s.y. ???  (Read 1159 times)

Offline babesx2

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
nite time sleep/feeds/e.a.s.y. ???
« on: September 27, 2005, 11:43:15 am »
wasnt sure were 2 put  this post in sleep or eat as it concerns both

my 13 week old twin boys are now sleepin on avarge of beetween 6-10 hours at nite (which im certainly not complaing about  :D ) wot i wanted to no is,how does everybody keep to the same feedin times every day ? if they are waking at between 4am and 7am ish ? if they been feed at 5am or 6am they not goin to want a feed at 7am,but then it puts whole bed time and feeds out ??? hope this is making sense to some1  :oops: 

used to df about 10-11pm 1 nite we were so tierd we went to bed with the thoght that they would wake us,they didnt wake till 6am tryed df agian couple of nites and they woke at 4am df seems to disturb them to much and they sleep better with out ?

sarah n boys x

Offline Katet

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 608
  • Sydney Australia
nite time sleep/feeds/e.a.s.y. ???
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 04:17:20 am »
what I do with the 5/6am feed (I bf) is offer a smaller one & then feed upon waking & then adjust the day tiem feeds by small amounts.
If you ff, maybe try offering less than normal at the earlier feed?

Our first feed is actually about 8am & so for me it is the 6/7am one that is the problem, so I would say feed only one side at 6, then feed at about 8.30, then 11.45 (rather than normal 11.30) then I'm back on track.
That all said, I have a 2yo so often our feeds can be up to 1/2hour out of sync... we just roll with it & work towards the late afternoon feeds being at the time we want them.
i don't df either, as I'd rather go to bed early.
dc1 July 03, dc2 May 05