Author Topic: Dropping bedtime bottle at 13 mos?!  (Read 969 times)

Offline dmills

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 4
« on: November 10, 2005, 18:10:54 pm »
I have a question about dropping my ds last bottle.  Right now he has milk in a sippy upon waking, breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and then bath, pjs, book while drinking milk in a sippy, a little rocking and singing then bed.  My question is eventually I have to start brushing his teeth(Right now he is just getting the top ones and does not have the bottom ones yet, so haven't had to think about it.)  Anyway, how do you switch up the routine?  When did you start to brush your little ones teeth?  Will he have a breakdown if he gets his sippy before bath time?  What is the best way to start to change this and when?  Lots of questions!!
dmills

Offline Alison_3

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 95
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 19:00:43 pm »
My ds had a lot of teeth at 8 months and I think even before that I was using one of those fingertip toothbrushes right after his bedtime bottle.  What we've done is my ds isn't too interested in milk so therefore we give him a snack around 6:30 before his bath.  Then he gets a bath, gets dressed, and brushes his teeth.  (actually he chews on the toothbrush for a little while and then I actually brush them!)  He also brushes his teeth in the a.m. after his nap. 

Just what we do...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]