Author Topic: EASY for 4 week old?????  (Read 1686 times)

Offline AZMOM

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
EASY for 4 week old?????
« on: December 28, 2005, 17:28:26 pm »
I am just wondering what other EASY routines look like for 4 week olds.  Our EASY routine is still a little different from day to day but we are pretty much within a certain time for eating.  THe sleep has been either little cat naps or nice little 1 - 2 hour naps during the day.  Last night DH and I had difficulty getting DS to go down for the night.  I'm just curious what other's are doing and what wake time is for most 4 week olds out there.  Thanks!!!

Lisa
Lisa, mom to
Hayley 06-04-02
Garret 11-30-05

Offline Mom2katiebug

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 151
EASY for 4 week old?????
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 18:42:17 pm »
What part of Arizona?  I have family in the Phoenix area!

My DD is now 9.5 WO, but when she was 4WO she slept a lot!  She was pretty easy to keep on a routine at that time, but she would take 40-45 minutes to eat and then a quick diaper change and back off to dreamland.  There's a post on the General Sleep Board that has the awake/sleep times for babies of various ages, but I found that my DD has always slept more than average.
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one."  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline AZMOM

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
EASY for 4 week old?????
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 21:53:00 pm »
Thanks!  Yes, my ds pretty much eats and sleeps up until a few days ago and now I have notice he has become more alert and awake. Usually his diaper change and maybe a little looking around is the extent of his Activity time.  Now he is up more .  I may be missing some of his sleepy cues too.  I am often preoccupied with my 3 year old.   WHen my dd was 4 weeks she did mostly the eating and sleeping around the clock - she was a preemie.  I was just wondering since he was to term and didn't have the problems my daughter started out with.  Again thanks!!  We live about 30 miles south of Phoenix!  I'm not sure if you ever heard of Casa Grande. 

Lisa
Lisa, mom to
Hayley 06-04-02
Garret 11-30-05

Offline Noelle

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 53
  • Eau Claire, WI
EASY for 4 week old?????
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 20:03:16 pm »
Hi Lisa - the awake time looks normal  :D
**Noelle**  Formerly JohnandZoesMom