Author Topic: 5.5 month not sleeping well  (Read 769 times)

Offline CCJay

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: January 08, 2006, 18:24:47 pm »
This is my first time on the board. I wanted to ask for help. My 5.5 month old ds is waking constantly at night for the last month.There have been some good nights but these have been few and far between. We moved him from our bedroom to his nursery. The first few nights were great. He went to sleep independently and slpt right through. Then he started waking up a few times from about 2am but was easy to settle again. Now he doesn't settle so easy and i often have to resort to feeding him back to sleep. I had stopped the dream feed a bout 6 wks ago and he didn't need a feed again until 6-7am. He sleeps on his back. Sometimes he wakes for about an hr at a time. I did introduce a lot more foods at this stage too but feeding is well established now and it's stil going on. I'm back to work in 3 wks and am dreading that the nights will continue to be bad. This is probably all over the place but i wanted to give as much info as possible to see if anyone has suggestions. He's avery big boy too. Was 9lbs 7.5oz at birth. People think he's about 9 months old now. Any suggestions?

Offline magicbelly

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 4
5.5 month not sleeping well
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 01:20:24 am »
just sent you a PM. have a look at the post above "why does her sleep suck between 2-5am" it seems a lot of us are dealing with the same issue.