Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 1134 times)

Offline mum of 5

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Thank You
« on: February 07, 2006, 06:33:51 am »
I came on to this site yesterday looking for help regarding my 6.5 month old son's night waking. i read through lots of advice and i would like to thank you all for what you have written.
Last night i tried the more water, less scoops and will continue with that as directed in the hope he will stop waking up for it.
DS woke again at 4.11am and for an hour i patted/rubbed his tummy, he is so use to me picking him up and taking him downstairs to watch telly!!!!!  At 5am and with my DH putting th pillow over his head to sleep,( has to be up at 6.30am for work) i took DS downstairs, what did i do then, i turned the t.v on. He sat there playing for about 10mins, then started rubbing his eyes. So it hit me then,that its my fault hes been watching the t.v every morning at 4am.!!!! I put him in his pram tuned the t.v off and hes been asleep ever since. Now all i have to do is get him to stay in his cot and sleep longer. Time will tell, just wanted to say thanks to you all for some great advice.
Donna Appleby, Mum of 1 girl and 4 boys.
2 full termers, 3 preemies.

Offline Katet

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 608
  • Sydney Australia
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 03:07:49 am »
It's always nice to be told people have been helped... thank you ;D ;D
dc1 July 03, dc2 May 05

Offline mum of 5

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 14:26:37 pm »
Well robbie slept from 6.30pm last night until 1.10am, though he had to be resettled twice in the evening. then he woke at 4.10am for milk, wouldnt settle so i put him in his pushchair and he slept until 7am, that for him is fantastic,im getting there slowly... ;D ;D ;) ;)
Donna Appleby, Mum of 1 girl and 4 boys.
2 full termers, 3 preemies.