Author Topic: New here and REALLY need someone to help me out  (Read 967 times)

Offline babylove

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
New here and REALLY need someone to help me out
« on: February 10, 2006, 20:54:20 pm »
Hi everyone
I heard of baby wisperer very recently from another  friend and really felt like this book acn help me, i still have to buy and read the book, which i will this weekend but i want some advice to get me started. I have a beautiful 9 mnth baby girl ( who isclicking away the mouse as i type) There have been a few major changes recently and it all semms to have taken a toll on her. We spent the past few months over at her grand parents in another country and now all of a sudden all the new environment seems alien to her. She is getting better everyday , is back in to a routine but the nights are still very difficult. She got used to slleping with the bottle  and now i am desperatley trying to replace the habit by setting up other night time routines instead. She falls asleep listening to songs but gets up at night, if we co sleep we usaully can pat her right back to sleep, but when she is in her crib, by the time i reach it she is already standing crying and very upset...
im not sure what to do...
any help will be highly appreciated
thnx

Offline kim&savannah

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 80
Re: New here and REALLY need someone to help me out
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 22:56:24 pm »
SEtting up new routines sounds like a good start!  I would suggest reading the book first to get an idea about what Baby Whispering is all about and then come back with more specific questions!  We would love to help you!

~Kim
~Kim

Savannah,  6/04
Abraham,   11/06
Henry, 5/8/11