Author Topic: 8 mo old - PU/PD for 2 wks - showing progress but still wakes twice/night  (Read 975 times)

Offline Rachel (Thaddeus' Mom)

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • Thaddeus
My husband and I have been grateful for the BW book and compassionate approach for our "spirited" 8 mo old, who has never slept through the night and been subject to plenty of "accidental parenting."  We are on day 15 of the PU/PD method and have seen progress, but Thaddeus is still waking on average twice per night.  Yesterday, he had the model perfect day with two long naps and a catnap in the early evening.  He ate a good dinner and went to bed right on time at 7:30 pm.  He woke at 11 pm, and twice more between 4 and 5 am, requiring only one PU/PD each time before settling himself back to sleep in his crib.  He has had a cold, but is feeling much better.  Guess I was hoping to see more progress by now.  If anyone is interested and has the time, I could use some advice.  I have attached the detailed log of our PU/PD.  Thanks in advance. :-\

« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 19:21:08 pm by Rachel (Thaddeus' Mom) »
Rachel

Offline Rachel (Thaddeus' Mom)

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • Thaddeus
Re: 2 wks PU/PD - showing progress but still wakes twice/night
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 19:17:51 pm »
Thanks for your reply, Stacy.  My son is actually 8 months old.  We've been doing the PU/PD for 2 weeks.  Shouldn't the night wakings be winding down by now?
Rachel