Author Topic: I am having to step down as a moderator, anyone interested in stepping in  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Katet

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 608
  • Sydney Australia
Due to my own ds#2's sleep problems (developmental & illness) & more the demands on my time with solving that & the effect it is having on lack of time with ds#1, rolling on to the stress for dh & me,  I feel I need to step down as a Moderator of this board.

if anyone is interested in becoming a Mod here, I know Karita & FrasersMum would love the help.

I will still visit the board, but it won't be as regularly as I have in the past

Thanks for understanding
dc1 July 03, dc2 May 05

Offline teezee

• Showing Appreciation 157
Re: I am having to step down as a moderator, anyone interested in stepping in
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 05:15:54 am »
kate - so sorry to see u go and to hear u are having problems.  u have been a great help to me since i first came on this board and just wanted to take this opportunity to express my gratitude!  i would love to be able to step in for you but for the next month will be very busy and not able to be by a computer regularly  :-\ ...after that if there is a spot for me i would love to be able to help out!
Tawnya
Mommy to Alecksandria
June 11, 2005

Offline smileyfish76

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: I am having to step down as a moderator, anyone interested in stepping in
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 14:44:01 pm »
Kate,
I too would like to express my thanks for your assistance and listening ear.  It's always great to know someone out there is in the same boat.  Take care and I hope everything gets worked out soon so you are less stressed.
Krista
Ben 07.29.03  Megan 05.31.05

Offline Katet

• Sydney Australia
thanks for those lovely words. Things were almost back to normal & then a cold reared its ugly head :(

Twanya, when you feel you are able to be a moderator, just PM one of the mods... new mods are always appreciated & I've seen the great advice you give, so I know you would be a great mod on the site
dc1 July 03, dc2 May 05

Offline Kimberly®

• Showing Appreciation 126
I'm so sad to hear that you will be leaving us. I hope that things improve for you. I also hope we'll still see you around.

Twanya I also like the advice that you've given, I personally would love to have you on the team :) I hope you will consider becomeing a Night Waking moderator.
Kimberly

Offline Beata

• Showing Appreciation 24
Kate - I hope things inprove for  you soon {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}...you have been a Godsend to us, and we thank you for every bit of advice and good wishes. Sad to see you not moderate, but it's good to know you are around if I really ned your advice. You have also been the only person (aside from all the ladies on the boards) in my life that has kept me from the pressures of CIO and I know I have a better relationship with my dd because of it. Thank you. Talk soon hopefully :)

Offline Katet

• Sydney Australia
Stacy, as per my PM, I think you would be good, because it isn't so much about "experiencing it" per se, but about being able to look "objecitvely" & see the cause & address that & if a mother can do that for her own child it is often easier with someone elses as you can me more objective & from your posts I think you have a great nack at that  ;) ;)
dc1 July 03, dc2 May 05

Offline Mom to M&M

• Showing Appreciation 128
  • Cool dude!
I'd be happy to step in if you are interested - let me know.
Karen: Proud Mama to Marisa (8-11-05) and Matthew (6-5-09) and happily married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01