Author Topic: Success on gentle removal plan & cranial osteopathy  (Read 976 times)

Offline lotti

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • Henry William 7th July 2005
Success on gentle removal plan & cranial osteopathy
« on: March 10, 2006, 09:52:34 am »
Hello

I just wanted to recommend this approach to other mums whose lo's have problems with a breastfeeding sleep association and are not willing to go 'cold turkey'! I have been following the Elizabeth Pantley 'No-Cry Sleep Solution' for a few weeks now and recently havebeen noticing a real difference (still not great but much better!).

My little boy has just turned 8 months and from waking 5 -6 times a night for a bf 3 weeks ago, he is now down to 1 to 2 wakings. He is also much easier to settle in general, although sometimes is still a challenge .... and of course i may have spoken too soon!

I also have started to see a Cranial Osteopath, which my lo loves and finds very relaxing. It is a very gentle therapy and I really think it helps with the sleep, especially for babies born traumatically (I have a number of friends who also would recommend it). He seems a lot more settled and has slept through for the first times the nights following his treatment ( he has NEVER done this before!).

Charlotte

Jo-FrasersMum

Re: Success on gentle removal plan & cranial osteopathy
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 11:09:24 am »
Hi Charlotte

Thanks for that info.

Glad that you are starting to have some improvement in your night wakings.

Cheers
Jo