Author Topic: I hate 45m naps!!  (Read 738 times)

Offline banana25

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
  • My sweet baby girls.
« on: March 29, 2006, 19:52:36 pm »
:-\ I am going to lose it!  I am so frustrated with this new thing my 4.5 month old is doing.  She wakes at 45 on the dot, plays and rolls around, then starts to fuss, then talk, fuss, talk, cry.  I go in and she is all smiles.  I attempt to pat, shush and she begins crying, I pu/pd and she really gets upset...We are basically on day one again, because I gave up for a couple days. LADIES, don't give up.  Alli reverted to waking 2-3 times in the night as soon as I gave up on our 4 hour EASY.  Crazy as it is, I am on the ball again today.

I just came in from sh patting for 20 minutes, and she is back to sleep, for now. All the while my 2yo DD jumping, laughing, playing in her crib.  CRAZY!! (they share a room)  Anyway, my DH peeked in and started laughing at the whole scene, that got me laughing so hard (silently so DD's could not hear me) I peed my pants a little.  ;D  LESSON - find humor in this whole thing, you are doing the right thing for your babies getting them on a schedule and teaching them to sleep, AND they will never remember crying for 20 minutes or more.  Hang in there girls, we can do it!!  ::)  I am having a moment of calm about this, remind me I felt this way the next time I want to give up.

Jana
Jana