Author Topic: What should I do???  (Read 948 times)

Offline Sicilian Mom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 6
What should I do???
« on: May 20, 2006, 18:26:55 pm »
About a 1 1/2 weeks ago I started a new nap routine for my almost 4 mos DD.  Before I started the new routine, she was only taking 1/2 hr to 45 min naps.  She was so overtired and ended up being a mess in the evening.  She can put herself to sleep and she doesn't  have a problem going down for bedtime.

When I started the new routine she was taking a 45 min in the morning and then 2-2 1/2 hr in the afternoon followed by another 45 min then maybe a short catnap then bedtime.  But for the past 4 days she has been waking up 45 min into her long stretch nap and not going back to sleep.  Today I was going to make sure that when she started to wake up I would be there but she woke up before the 45 min! 

Her long nap is the only time I have to myself to get things done.  Why the change?  Anything I can do?

Thanks!

Offline Sicilian Mom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 6
Re: What should I do???
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 18:50:05 pm »
Stacy,

Thanks for the quick reply but this is the 4th day in a row that she has woken up 45min into her long nap.  Should I still wait and see what happens?

Ami

Offline Sicilian Mom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 19:05:03 pm »
She does wake up at 45 mins for the other 2 naps but if she gets a long stretch nap in along with the 2 45min naps she is just fine and isn't a mess in the evening.

Offline Sicilian Mom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 20:02:32 pm »
Thanks for your suggestions!