Author Topic: Church not so E.A.S.Y. w/ lo  (Read 1042 times)

Offline x95stocchier

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 12
Church not so E.A.S.Y. w/ lo
« on: June 03, 2006, 18:09:07 pm »
Anyone have advice on what to do about church or another regular disruption to EASY?  We are not going to stop going, but I have to wake ds 30 min into AM nap, and we are usually there slightly past E time.  He definitely gets overtired, and I have on occasion fed him there (bf) but he's at the age (6 mo) where he's so easily distracted while nursing, that it's often just a "snack" to tide him over.  Then I never know what to do about afternoon nap.....pull ahead, or stretch his A that day.....

Wondered if anyone had any success or ideas here.
Sarah

Offline olleezmom

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 4
Re: Church not so E.A.S.Y. w/ lo
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 00:21:02 am »
It is so hard to go on a regularly scheduled outing that coinsides with nap and lunch time :P  On church days, I would actually wake my DS early in the morning so that he would go down earlier for a nap before church, and get a whole nap before we had to leave..then after church was over, I would rush out of there, (not very social of me), and BF in the car.  Now, LO is 10.5 months old and usually does not get his morning nap until after church which is a VERY long A time, but he plays in the nursery and is fine...and ready for a big nap as soon as we get home.