Author Topic: fussy  (Read 1030 times)

Offline legend_018

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 21
  • I love bath time!
« on: September 08, 2006, 20:40:52 pm »
Any full time working moms out there? Any one with 5 month olds?
Well if not that is ok too, I'm home on the weekends although 1 a day every weekend she goes to my husband parents house to spend time with them. But, I was just wondering how long does your 5 month play "whether it be in swing, bouncey toy, on tummy, on back, hanging out on boppy with toys" before fussing. I defenitely know they need you to spend time with them and I definetely want to to hold her and spend time with her an I do. I do get some help from husband but at night I have to "in addition to feeding her" clean and make bottles, help with dinner "husband trys to do the dinner part most nights", do my own personal things like wash up and stuff, try to get some dishes in the dishwasher, change her, and what ever else.  But my point is:  sometiems she won't do anything. she just fusses and doesn't want to play or hang out without me having to pick her up. I know perhaps something is wrong "tummy ache, gassy" at times I have no idea "lol". I let things go now like laundry sits in the dryer until weekends sometimes now. I dont get home from work until 6:30pm and she is in bed usually between 9 and 10. there is a lot for all of us to do between 6:30pm and 9pm. "lol".
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 20:49:47 pm by legend_018 »
Chayse was born March 28, 2006
Chaunda was born August 13, 2007

andibig

Re: fussy
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 21:57:10 pm »
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
well i know my DD is a lot older than yours and she makes it quite clear when shes had enough of entertaining herself and mummy should be more involved LOL. like if shes playing on her own i think i'll just pop on to the BW site ;D then she decides its end of mummy time and turns the comp of at the plug LOL.
i also work full-time (shift work) and everything is a juggling act ::).DH is good as we share the childcare between us (he works opp shifts to me) and somedays housework is not top of our priorities ;D.