Author Topic: Watch Out!!! McDonald's French Fries contain MILK!!!  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Mydreamcametrue

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Watch Out!!! McDonald's French Fries contain MILK!!!
« on: January 27, 2007, 18:05:27 pm »
I have been wondering why my 17 mo old son still acts like his tummyhurts all the time.  He is MSPI.  Thanks to Karen Marisa's Mama, she brought it to my attention that they contain milk.

Here is link to McDonald's website and sure enough they do.  They also are not gluten free. Hummmm no wonder they taste so good...

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller.nutrition.categories.allergens.index.html

Just wanted to point that out to everyone, just in case you have a McDonald's French Fry lover too.

Wendy -

Zach - 3 1/2 yrs old. My sweet, loving, gentle boy that loves playing in the dirt!

Tyler - 17 months.  My very very spirited little boy.  Can't turn your back for a minute.  He is doing the cutest things now!  Loves to eat and climb!

Offline Caroline-Charlies Mummy

• Showing Appreciation 315
  • Charles Arthur 23rd March 2005
    • Twitter
Re: Watch Out!!! McDonald's French Fries contain MILK!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 18:19:24 pm »
Not to mention nasty amounts of saturated fat and salt ;) :P

Btw, am I right in thinking the US ones have milk in them, but the European ones don't? I think this has come up before :-\
Caroline :)

"Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground." -- Zora Neale Hurston

Offline ~Kellie~

• Mummy~Moo~Ma
  • Showing Appreciation 105
  • Mummy's Boy
Re: Watch Out!!! McDonald's French Fries contain MILK!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 18:37:15 pm »
Not to mention nasty amounts of saturated fat and salt ;) :P

Btw, am I right in thinking the US ones have milk in them, but the European ones don't? I think this has come up before :-\

Yep Caroline I think that's right too....... http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/resources/img/sections/eatsmart/Nutrition.pdf  ........see page 5