Poll

What to do with nighttime wakings?

show the poll's results to anyone
0 (0%)
notify me of replies
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Please,somebody help with these nighttime wakings!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 913 times)

Offline lena

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • my little pumpkin!:)
Please,somebody help with these nighttime wakings!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 21, 2007, 17:19:22 pm »
Please,somebody,help me :'(My 6.5 months old son Daniel has always been a good sleeper.But now he started rolling over during the night,and he wakes up because of it every time.I don't know what to do.I didn't sleep at all  last night .Usually he sleeps from 8:30 till 7-7:30 in the morning.But today he woke up 7 times.And he just needed me to put him back on his back,and he fell asleep again.And even his naps are worse now.I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!
ps-sorry for my English but it's the second language for me  
[url=http://vsdi.net/count][url]

Offline Colin Macs Mom

• Queen B
  • Global Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 854
Re: Please,somebody help with these nighttime wakings!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 22:39:51 pm »
Hi Lena, welcome to BW  :)  It's very common for the rolling milestone to affect sleep. The best way to deal with it is to give him all the time he wants during the day to practice. That way he will master it faster and get the urge out of his system and hopefully not wake at night to do it.
Jessica
Mom to Colin Ronald, August 18, 2005
Spirited + Reflux =  :o

Offline momofclaire

• Showing Appreciation 130
  • No, I want to marry daddy!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 23:50:38 pm »
Hi Lena,
I agree with Jessica.  Give him TONS of time on the floor practicing.  It will stop when the novelty wears off.   ::)
[img width= height=]http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/6/687/68748.png[/img]

Offline EsMum

• Showing Appreciation 11
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 23:57:08 pm »
Hi Lena,

We're going through the rolling stage (have been for a while).  In addition to practicing rolling throughout the day, I put 2 rolled up bath towels under my LOs sheets so they run down the side of her body from under her arms - this keeps her on her back all night.  I stopped doing it for a while but she has started rolling down to the end of her cot, landing on her tummy and trying to turn into her headboard then when she can't she cries...this is something I don't need!!!

Please note the towels are just something that worked for me - if you decide to try it, please make sure that your LO doesn't scoot down between the towels and that his face is kept clear.

Good luck!  I hope you get some sleep.

Michelle.