Author Topic: Help has anyones lo fussed whilst feeding on c&g2 is it too much for his tummy??  (Read 768 times)

Offline nenee

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 4
Hi there hope someone can help

My lo is a big boy and has not been sleeping long for day naps so we were advised to introduce cow and gate2 for hungry babies slowly to help.  What iv found is that when he feeds hes so fussy crying moving aaway from the bottle although he hasnt fed for 3 hrs, its driving us mad.  Iv been told the casein in the hungry formula maybe sitting in his tummy and when he feeds it goes on top of his tummy and gives him cramps when feeding.  Has anyone else had this problem if so what did you do?  He only has c&g2 at 8 am, 11 am then his df the rest are c&g1 but still he fusses.  Im now back to the stage 1 and dont know what to feed him to stop him being hungry.  she also said he could be having  problem with the protein etc in cows milk but i dont want to be stopping and starting milks all the time help!! ??? ???
nenee

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Hiya!

You have just described exactly what happened with William. He was always a hungry baby and was colicy. When I went onto the hungry baby milk C&G2 like you have he got terrible stomach aches and the colic got far far worse.. it was such a mistake for me.

I as you probably know by now went onto Comfort by C&G and it was wonderful. He was quickly far more settled and his feeding patterns settled into 3 hourly and then 4 hourly whereas on normal formula he was crying for food after 2 hours.

If he has probs with the lactose in milks you could try colief which is brilliant.. its drops that you pop into the milk before feeding which breaks down the lactose and helps the babies to digest it. Its not cheap but you can get it on prescription.

H xx