Author Topic: reactions to nutramigen  (Read 5119 times)

Offline mella

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 08:28:45 am »
well it didn't work, had a really, really, really bad night. He stated waking really early on ended up feeding again at 10.30pm (4oz) and he then slept for a few hours but started waking again from about 1.30am and I gave in and fed him at 4.30 (4oz). He finally fell asleep at 5.20 and slept until 8am. I felt so low, I just laid in bed crying at 5am. I really can't take much more of this. I had planned on going to a baby group this morning just to get out, but thats off now, I just want to go back to bed.

Offline Jimbob

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
Re: reactions to nutramigen
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 09:20:09 am »
My nearly 3 year old still has a cup of neocate during the night as this is all he eats apart from raisins. I think sometimes its worth giving 1 or 2 feeds during the night if it means they are more settled. It is hard though and I have to admit it would be nice to have my son sleep through the night but at the moment it is not practical.

James has atopic eczema, multiple food allergies, asthma and late talker

Offline mella

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 09:40:02 am »
if he just woke due to hunger had a bottle and went back down I could cope with that. Its all the other wakes in between.

Offline Jimbob

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 59
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 10:23:06 am »
I really feel for youand wish I could help. Again our son does this due to his eczema and we can often be awake for hours at a time. I am sorry I had misunderstood your post and thought that you had had a bad night as you were trying to stop the night feeds. I am so sorry.

James has atopic eczema, multiple food allergies, asthma and late talker

Offline mella

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 10:50:01 am »
no worries, why does no one warn you that some babies don't sleep? everyone always says they'll start sleeping through from 12 weeks, as if!

em_here

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 10:51:32 am »
no worries, why does no one warn you that some babies don't sleep? everyone always says they'll start sleeping through from 12 weeks, as if!

My DD has only just started sleeping through in the last 3 weeks, before she was a complete nightmare, up all night arrrgggh. There is light at the end of the tunnel honestly :-*