Author Topic: Sleep-resistant 14 wk old - UPDATE! questions about naps  (Read 6978 times)

Offline kyleian

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Re: Sleep-resistant 14 wk old - UPDATE! questions about naps
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2015, 03:44:04 am »
It has been going so much better, and was going really well until this evening. She's rolling onto her tummy to sleep, which is causing problems because then she pushes up onto her hands and knees and doesn't seem to know how to get back down, and when she does sometimes get back down herself, she doesn't stay down. It's been 45 minutes of putting her back down again and again. DH is in with her right now. I'm going to guess it's going to pass on its own but I don't know... it's also causing problems during naps.

Offline newkidontheblock

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 42
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2015, 04:52:42 am »
It's a phase, hun. Give her plenty of practice doing it during the day. She will figure out out in a day or two. My dd did the same. Of course then we moved on to pushing up to sitting position and now finally, standing. I sometimes have to PD twenty times before she will stay down. Sigh

Offline kyleian

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2015, 16:03:11 pm »
Just a final update - we took a trip and she dropped night wakings aside from feeds, finished 3-2 transition, and started napping for 1.5-2 hours without help, and has kept doing that at home! Thank you for all your help!

Offline newkidontheblock

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 42
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2015, 16:24:11 pm »
Great update!