Author Topic: Still struggling with EW :(  (Read 3759 times)

Offline MayaandEvasmommy

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2016, 12:52:54 pm »
Hi, things are about the same  :'(.  We get a couple of days of NW, and super early mornings and nap refusal then have 1 good nap day with a later lie in.  I have found she will go down easy for a nap for her nan on the days I work but wont for me she kicks up a fuss and wants cuddles to sleep, which is fine by me but not sure what the story is with her atm.  OT definitely causes greater SA as she wants me to hold her hand to sleep also.  I don't want to begrudge her extra cuddles and attention if she needs it, however I don't want it to be a slippery slope into being a prisoner by her side, which is the mistake we made with our eldest :(.  Not sure how to play it tbh.

Rachael

Offline MasynSpencerElliotte

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 249
Re: Still struggling with EW :(
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2016, 14:34:06 pm »
Yes it is a slippery slope! What about cuddles before going into bed and then sit but don't hold her hand (have totally fallen into that with DD3 it is a hard one to break!).
Heidi

Offline Anika920

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • FTM to a precious baby boy SAHM
Re: Still struggling with EW :(
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 00:59:26 am »
Oh my goodness momma this all sounds like the mess that's going on over here at my house. Though thankfully not waking that early. My game plan is basically to try and stick to by the clock. We're switching to 1 nap and nap and BT will be at the same time from here on out with maybe 30m earlier BT if needed. That's the only thing I can think of is my LO is super sensitive to schedule. I'm definitely no sleep expert but wanted to comment and follow yours as well since we are having erratic days and just when I think we're getting on track I mess it up by changing things around, or who knows. But I'll feel like at least if I'm consistent maybe LO will be also?! Good luck to us both.