Author Topic: Can't go on much longer  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Erin M

• The Sentinel
  • Global Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 521
Re: Can't go on much longer
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 01:20:07 am »
How are things going now?  I missed replying to this earlier!  Do you think you could stretch that first A time a bit or is she just not having any part of it?

Offline paulak412

• Am I nuts or what!!
  • New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • Is it bedtime yet?
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 21:30:21 pm »
At the minute she is taking 2 really long naps a day and she needs them. She is still going down at 7pm too I think it's the heat. I give her a dream feed at 10.30ish and she wakes at 5 and sometime goes back to sleep for an hour or 2 so I don't think she is ready to cut that 2nd nap. I don't think she coped well with the heat. She also won't sleep in her pram so not sure how we are gonna cope in the summer as I like to go for day trips
Mother to sheá 28.06 07 and eabhà 01.08.16

Offline Erin M

• The Sentinel
  • Global Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 521
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 11:27:48 am »
Sounds pretty good!  I think when mine were that has if we needed to be out I would accept the fact that one would be a disaster but make sure we were home for the other one to get some good sleep in.  Hear can be hard, I know I don't sleep as well when it's hot out!  I would feed at 5 AM waking with mine until they weren't really taking much and then work on getting them back to sleep without feeding.