Author Topic: Thankyou Tracy  (Read 2033 times)

Offline DebsnOliver

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
Thankyou Tracy
« on: May 23, 2006, 09:53:47 am »
It is with great sadness and great appreciation that I post this message.

I knew that Tracy had passed away a few months ago, but just want to say that as a new mum with all the confusing literature, books etc which only end up making you feel a complete failure - Tracy's 'secrets of the baby whisperer' was the only book I ended up keeping and made me feel like a good mum again.  Her common sense approach is an inspiration to all mums and the advice given does not make you feel like you are a bad mum - quite the opposite.

I will close in saying on behalf of myself and all mums Thankyou for making me appreciate and understand the behaviour of my baby and of us, as parents and thanks to your words, we are finding our way not so much in the dark.

God bless you.

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Thankyou Tracy
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 07:09:38 am »
Hugs - so glad you found the BW and us xxx

Helen x

Offline karenf

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 00:06:46 am »
It is 1.00 a.m. here in Ireland and I have finally had the time to register onto the website of the woman whom I found to be the single most important and inspirational person throughout my miscarriage in 2004 and my blissful healthy happy pregnancy in 2005 (Matthew now 9 months). 
Having registered I login onto the message boards and my heart stopped in my chest - Tracy is gone!!
Like other moms in Europe I have watched and learned from her on the television but felt I knew her - I felt she knew me and how much I had gone through and how she helped. 

She gave me back my confidence, I felt I could cope with another baby and I am doing well now thanks to her and her book.

To her family I can only express my sadness and send you all the giggles and little messages Matthew gives me and the fact that because of your mum I UNDERSTAND MY BABY.  THANK YOU TRACY THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

KAREN (Kildare, Ireland)

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Thankyou Tracy
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 09:26:39 am »
Hi Karen

Welcome to the forum!

So many of us here have been touched by Tracey's work and teaching and we hope through these boards to continue to use Tracey's methods to support parents and carers everywhere.

I hope that you will find the forum a place that you would like to stay around - we have a wonderful forum for support after miscarriage and many forums which may be of some interest to you as you have your lovely Matthew. My son is 10 months old now and I have found everyone so welcoming and supportive and I'm learning to be the best mommy I can be with everyones help!

Helen xx