Author Topic: 6.75month old horrible sleeper  (Read 7537 times)

Offline jzozmom

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2013, 21:41:34 pm »
she has taken reflux meds but all the testing she has had like upper gi and barium swallow study normal. 

Offline Erin M

• The Sentinel
  • Global Moderator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 521
Re: 6.75month old horrible sleeper
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2013, 03:31:28 am »
She could have been feeling ill before she started vomiting...
I'm wondering about this too -- my little guy had a bit of a stomach flu last week and we've gone back and forth with clinginess and trouble eating and poor sleep and all that -- I think that their tummies can bother them without other symptoms.  Aside from that, have you had any routine changes lately?  Any other changes?

Offline jzozmom

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2013, 12:36:42 pm »
I tried to keep a routine over the holidays similar to normal except up for day time a little later since we were all on vacation.  I just adjusted the rest of the day accordingly.  Of course there were exceptions and I expected her to be off on those days.  I agree with both of you that she probably was still off from being sick.  I guess I am still just really shocked that she hasn't adapted to EAS yet.  I know every kid is different but all of my other kids had no problems at least with the night wakings.  They were STTN by 5 or 6 months. They may have had trouble with short naps here and there but even then it was usually just an off day.  I am trying to roll with it and enjoy the process but sleep deprivation takes its toll.  Thanks for all of your feedback ladies, it helps, if only to just know you took the time to try.  And that I am not alone.

Offline becj86

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 346
Re: 6.75month old horrible sleeper
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2013, 19:15:50 pm »
she has taken reflux meds but all the testing she has had like upper gi and barium swallow study normal. 
I remember now... Was there any investigation of reflux mimics like delayed emptying of the stomach?

How are her days going?